Schneider International: More than 20 years of innovation and efficiency
A high level of qualification, motivation, anticipatory action and commitment – these are not only the abilities that distinguish us as the Schneider International association of companies but also our employees around the world.
On this basis, Schneider International, as a medium-sized full-service provider in the field of plastics and metal technology (from 3D printing to metal casting) has developed into a specialist with a leading position in this market segment. Our main focus is on the production and implementation of prototypes and small series for a wide range of applications from automotive to medical technology.
Our approximately 300 employees at the subsidiaries in Germany, Belgium, China, United Kingdom, India and Hungary ensure that our customers, who are prominent, globally successful companies from a wide range of industrial sectors, receive the complete package of services quickly and in an uncomplicated manner – from the first idea to the mature final product.
We owe this success to their expertise and willingness to perform. And because we are still growing as well, we are always on the look-out for team players to strengthen our workforce and bring their abilities into a multidisciplinary and globally active team.
Does this appeal to you?
Then we can offer you the following
- By promoting individual growth, we enable you to achieve your professional and personal targets.
- A pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies and friendly colleagues.
- At Schneider International, there are different arrangements for flexible working. The models offered vary according to country and location. Whether flexi-time, part-time, mobile working from home or while travelling – with us you can work in a manner that allows an ideal balance between professional and private life.
- You receive an attractive remuneration for your work. The fixed basic remuneration is determined by the function, while the level of pay varies according to duties, performance, qualification and experience.
What you offer us
You have an authoritative command of your specialist area and are able to demonstrate relevant practical experience.
Additional factors that count for us are:
- Pleasure from new challenges
- Innovative power and creativity
- Independent initiative and a high level of commitment
- Team spirit and social competency
- A willingness to travel
- Intercultural openness
- Very good English; other foreign languages are most welcome
You are already aware that varied fields of activity await you at Schneider International, in which you will be able to actively contribute your professional skills and dedication. You are familiar with our innovative culture and can hardly wait to become part of a global expert team?