The benchmark for quality is always set by our clients. Thus, the satisfaction of our clients is the direct result of a high level of service quality across all of our divisions.
Nonetheless, defining the quality requirements may often become a complex task. In the early developmental stages of a prototype in which Schneider also operates, there are generally no inspection drawings. Upon quotation, however, it is common for 3D-data rather than drawings to be taken into consideration.
Consultation with our project managers and our sales representatives enables the preparation of detailed offers and allows us to determine your requirements very early on using our previous experiences of similar projects with you. With new clients, we are able to refer to similar projects of other clients and thus make the beginning of our collaboration smooth and uncomplicated.
Of course we use common quality management systems and standards including DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14000; DIN ISO 18000, TS 199494, 6S, Kaizen, and more at Schneider Prototyping.
Nevertheless, there is always the potential for technical problems to arise during a project’s commencement phase. Especially in long-standing collaborations something is bound to go wrong at one point. If this happens, you can be reassured that the issue will be resolved quickly, professionally and permanently.
Our quality assurance at a glance
As a company which is always striving towards excellence, we have made it one of our priorities to maintain our high standard of quality control. With this goal in mind, we introduced the DIN ISO 9001:2008 quality management system in 2004, thus becoming an accredited partner for our customers and suppliers.
Occupational Health and Safety Management (Schneider Prototyping India)
Occupational Health and Safety Management (Schneider International UK)
Environmental Management System
Environmental Management System
Information Security Management System
Code of Conduct
We have decided to establish and disclose the Conduct Code of SI Group to establish better relationships with our stakeholders and to strengthen the group through transparency and credibility. These self-imposed rules are valid for all branches and all countries, for all employees and managers, and for all actions relating to work.
- SI wants to be a responsible corporation citizen.
- SI conducts its operations while respecting and valuing each employees's and business partner's culture, values and individuality.
- Within our power, we will look for ways to help the disadvantaged, especially children and particularly girls, with educational support; first and foremost in countries where we have large active branches and large sub-population are in need. The focus will be on developing self-reliance; helping able children to later safely support their family with their skills.
- SI will comply with all laws and regulations in each country and region as well as compete fairly with decency. For this, proper systems will be put into action.
- SI will respect the basic human rights of all people and avoid discrimination or human rights violations of any kind.
- SI will consistently aim to ensure the proper alignment of internal and external motivations with accepted German moral values. Quick and decisive corrective action will be taken whenever any mistakes are identified.
- SI will act responsibly with the issues of being a multinational group, comply with import/export laws and regulations in each country and region, and act with the goal of supporting international peace and security.
- SI will keep accurate accounting records and reports in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and fair accounting practices in each country and as a group.
- SI gives the highest value to the protection of the IP of our customers, while also paying great attention to protecting its own IP.
- SI will establish and maintain a culture of honestly and openness, supporting the immediate sharing of both good and bad news, and acting fast in oder to rectify any problems.